Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween At Disney - October 28th - November 3rd

Once again we spent Halloween at Ft. Wilderness at Disney World with lots of Friends and had a WONDERFUL time. We spent very little time in the parks this trip. Just relaxed with friends (the people kind and the furry kind).

My first stop of the trip was the Forsyth KOA, Forsyth, GA. Site 1, pull through, water, electric. Pulled in very late without a reservation. Filled out the form, picked my site, plugged into electric and went to bed.

Continuing down I-75 arrived at Disney about 3pm on Wednesday. You have to go through the Magic Kingdom toll gate to get to the campground.

I have arrived at the Fort!!

Got the camper set up on Wednesday afternoon, and Rick arrived by plane Wednesday night. There are some things that married couples shouldn't do together. For most it's wallpapering, for us it's setting up my camper. It's much easier if I handle that and let Rick arrive later.

We were in site 419. This is a Premium Pet Loop with all concrete, new picnic table, new grill, water, electric, sewer, and cable. We had arranged for a group reservation, so got a good discount on the site, but while I really like the all concrete site, I won't pay full price for it.


Here is a large group of us at Epcot. We went on a couple of attractions, but mostly sampled beer and food around World Showcase. Mostly beer!!



We spent a lot of time just chatting with friends :-)





One of our friends pictured below has an unofficial Disney website and we took her around the campground to video all of the Halloween decorations at the campground. The link to the finished product is:

We had a few meals with some furry friends




We had a big party at our site on Halloween night. Everyone had a WONDERFUL time.










We had breakfast with Lilo


Then on my last day I had breakfast at Hollywood & Vine with the Playhouse Disney characters. I have NO IDEA who this is, but the breakfast was GOOD!!!!!


Thanks for reading!!
(1400 Miles)
Carol
Coming next, I go tailgaiting and boondocking at Auburn's Homecoming!!

No comments: