Monday, May 3, 2010

T@B Blue Ridge Rally - 4/29 - 5/2/2010

These are some pictures of the T@B Blue Ridge Rally at Mountain Stream RV Park in Marion, NC. I was in Site 19. This is a GREAT little RV Park that backs up to Buck Creek. Every site has water, electric, sewer, and cable. The park also has free WiFi. There is NO cell phone service and you can't get any TV stations off of an antenna up there. http://www.mountainstreamrvpark.com/




The view from my site.



All of the trailers in attendance at the rally.

























Breakfast at Carsons Chapel
All the T@Bs in a Row
Carsons Chapel

The creek near Carson's Chapel

And after a long and rainy drive home, this is the first thing I see when pulling into my back yard. Just had to brag. They were barely budding when I left!

Thanks for reading!!
(750 Miles)
Carol
Coming next - Lake Guntersville State Park with the Alabama Chapter of the Tearjerkers!! (Although I hope a couple of mods are in order before then. Ordered a couple of toys today.)

No comments: